Roadschool Guides are meant to help roadschooling parents find high quality resources to expand upon the things their families learn while on the road.
These guides are quite lengthy, and trying to do it all is completely unnecessary. Instead, pick and choose what you love and leave the rest. Sometimes this might mean reading only one book on the topic, other times it might mean diving a little deeper and trying a project related to a specific field trip.
Try to follow your child’s interests and allow them to explore the various topics as much or as little as they like.
- Lowell Observatory – Flagstaff, AZ
- California State Railroad Museum – Sacremento, CA
- Discovery Cube LA – Los Angeles, CA
- Disneyland – Anaheim, CA
- Natural Bridges State Beach – Santa Cruz, CA
- Living Desert Zoo – Palm Desert, CA
- Conner Prairie – Indianapolis, IN
- Newport Aquarium – Newport, KY
- First Chance Whale Watch – Kennebunk, ME
- Plimoth Plantation – Plymouth, MA
- Greenfield Village – Dearborn, MI
- Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure – Branson, MO
- Gateway Arch and Old Courthouse – St. Louis, MO
- Oklahoma City Zoo – Oklahoma City, OK
- The Hershey Story – Hershey, PA
- National Watch and Clock Museum – Colombia, PA
- Colonial Williamsburg – Williamsburg, VA
- Virginia Air and Space Museum – Hampton, VA